Thursday 5 January 2012

The 1st Friday of the year 2012

Hello,

Hope the week was productive.

As for me, still had the ups and downs of 2011 but with all the momentum being built up, I am hoping the vibrations will be changing soon.

With the ups and down, didn't have time/mood to exercise this week.

Therefore not sure if the weight went up as metabolism went down. :)

Some tips though, what i learnt from my experience loosing weight, 80% of the journey is all about your diet and eating habits. 20% is due to the exercise.

I have experienced that by exercising 7 days a week and not maintaining a healthy eating habit, my weight goes up. ( what are unhealthy eating habits?? will tell you later).

However, by exercising and maintaining the healthy eating habit, my weight drops from between 500gms to 1.5kgs a week. This depends on how vigorous your exercise is.

Will share these stories later.

Now back to work and some light indoor work outs.



Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment