Tuesday 24 January 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

Hello...
Long time since I was back here.
It's already Chinese New Year and the year of the Dragon has come.
So, what does this year holds for me? The experts say it will be a bad year for Dragons... yes,I am a Dragon if you didn't know... :o).

I expect this year to be better then last year with lots of stuff happening in terms of business and I look to the blessings of God to guide me in all my undertakings to proof the feng shui experts wrong.
Echoing what my uncle said, Dragon year, we are the Dragon slayers and will be able to slay all the Dragons that stand in our way. We only befriends with Dragons who are on our side.. :o)

Lets see how it fans outs in the next couple of weeks.
Will come back and share my tales of the happenings whether good or bad and let you all know who will be winning, feng shui experts or me.

Cheers. ... and Gong Xi Fa Cai.

No comments:

Post a Comment