Monday 2 January 2012

The post parties..

hello...

Today is a new day where people drag their feet back to work and face reality.

It was a short holiday away from work for me where i had some peace with nobody calling or chasing me for stuff or money :o).

anyway, now that the new day is here, I guess we all have to kick ourselves in the butt and get moving.



I started my day as usual, on skype chattin with my associates and trying to follow up on a sale of a product. Told them I need money for CNY so we need to sell the products available.

To my dismay, the potential buyers are still on holiday... aiyooooooooo... some people can really party.

Then it got me thinking... parties... what will people who are suffering from post party syndroms be thinkin today?



Now is the time people will start realizing of things they didn't do last year and will vow to do it this year blah blah..

For me... hmmm..... same feeling, wishing things and situations will be different so that I could do alot more with my life, for my loved ones, etc.

Are you in the same category?

No comments:

Post a Comment